Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Welcome to Nature Past

With the coming of a new year, I decided to try opening a new blog. As I mature and change, perspectives change as well. My blogs of the past have included my opinions on a variety of subjects and, without further revision, some of those opinions may not be an accurate reflection of my current train of thought. However, there are certain fundamental passions and desires that remain constant over time and blogs are a great way to track the changes and fluctuations in these themes over the years. One of these themes, often seen reoccurring on the natural history branch of my old blog, has developed sufficiently over the years to be granted its own place, on its own blog. It's really just a continuation of the same old stuff, but with a new look and a new emphasis. After all, I had some complaints that the old blog was difficult to navigate. That is, there were so many tabs and branches of the blog that it was impossible to keep track of everything going on. I think some pages are still largely unnoticed to this day. That was largely due to my desire to have more professional "website" look, rather than a traditional blog look. To correct for that, I have decided to streamline all my natural history musings into this one blog. My photography will likely occupy a second blog in the near future, and my conservation and environmental musings could possibly get a third, or else be included in the photography blog, since there are only a limited number of statements one can make about conservation in Christian perspective before it gets repetitive. Although some art may appear on this blog, I will not feel obliged to include a picture with every post, as was the case for my older blogs. So, without further ado, welcome to the paleobiology blog for Christians.

1 comment:

  1. I look forward to reading more on Christian Paleobiology. xo

    ReplyDelete